ARTICLE 1: RULES OF USE Are the regulations related to the use of services on VCENetwork. Users when registering and after registering must comply with these regulations.
ARTICLE 2: CHANGES OF RULES
VCENetwork may change regulations according to company policies. When there are changes, we will post a version on VCENetwork, the revised version will be effective at the time of posting. After the rules change, if a member uses VCENetwork, we consider the member to have accepted all the new rules.
ARTICLE 3: USE OF SERVICES
The user who registers an account and initiates the service on VCENetwork is the person who has registered to use the service in accordance with VCENetwork's regulations and is accepted for such registration.
ARTICLE 4: TEMPORARY SUPPLY OF SERVICES
VCENetwork reserves the right to stop providing the service without refunding any costs in the following cases:
- Users use the website/software for any purpose/form that violates Vietnamese law, especially on software copyright issues, songs, etc.
- Users send, link or transit data that is illegal, threatening, deceptive, hateful, misrepresented, defamatory, obscene, obscene, offensive, etc. Vietnamese law prohibits other in any way.
- Users store or transmit any data that constitutes or encourages criminal activity or data that violates patent, trademark, design rights, copyright or any other intellectual property rights. or the rights of any individual.
- Users use the website to sabotage another website.
- Users use programs that have the potential to clog or stall the system, such as exhausting system resources, overloading the processor and memory.
- Users use their website or account to illegally access other websites or influence other customers of VCENetwork.
- User fails to pay fees on time.
ARTICLE 5: MANAGEMENT ACCOUNT ADMINISTRATION
Users keep securely their identification, password or other information related to their account and immediately notify VCENetwork when detecting unauthorized forms of access by their account. or security loopholes, including loss, theft or disclosure of passwords and other confidential information.
ARTICLE 6: SITE FEETERS RULES
Websites after being completed and handed over to customers are confirmed by the words "Designed and maintained by VCENetwork" with a link to the VCENetwork homepage and nofollow mode at the footer of the website. Similar to the warranty stamp for other products, this confirms VCENetwork's responsibility as well as ensures the right to use after-sales support services for the website.
ARTICLE 7: MONEY BACK GUARANTEE POLICY
The customer requests to cancel the service within 15 days from the time of registration to use the service, applicable in case VCENetwork does not meet the needs of the customer as committed to the service or the service fails. generated from the service provider VCENetwork
VCENetwork sẽ hoàn lại tiền trong trường hợp không cung cấp vì ngưng hoạt động.
ARTICLE 8: DISPUTE SETTLEMENT, APPLICABLE LAW
During the use process, if there is a dispute between the user and VCENetwork, the two parties will negotiate and negotiate in a spirit of friendship. In the event that the settlement cannot be resolved by conciliation, it will be submitted to the Hanoi Economic Court for settlement.
Create a booth quickly with VCENetwork
Experience all the features with 7 days of free use.